Random note: EVERY SINGLE MORNING, one of the first things that Park asks for is a Seer Bar (translation - Cereal Bar). He has literally had one every morning for like 6 months... even on weekends when I made homemade waffles or Swedish pancakes - he always asks for a cereal bar to go with it. Anyway - this post was sort of random but I wanted to fit it in somewhere because this was actually the first morning it was cool enough for Parker to wear long sleeves and pants to school and he just looked so darn cute - I had to take pictures of course!
Chowin' down on his seer bar.
Jack usually gets to lick his shirt/hands to get the remnants....
And normally AFTER he finishes his seer bar, he asks, "Can I have nother seer bar mommy?" Most of the time I say "no" because he'll be having a snack almost immediately after he gets to school - but on this particular morning I gave in because WHO could resist this face?!

No comments:
Post a Comment