I had already posted this blog - and after reading through I don't think I gave Twilight the justice it deserves! :) Edward Cullen is probably the most wonderful character ever portrayed in any fiction book. He is amazing! He signifies the most gentleman part of any gentleman... and although my husband is totally amazing and wonderful - I don't think it's possible to be as perfect as Edward... guess that's why he's FICTIONAL character! I will be asking that my husband open the car door for me lots more though - just so I can feel a little bit like Bella!
Here are a few shots of my favorite parts of the movie. My absolute favorite scene is when Edward and Bella are "out" and they drive to school together in his perfect car of course. He hops out of his car and rushes to open the door for Bella and he has these amazing sunglasses on :)


This is another favorite scene. :) Ahh - to only be whisked away to the top of a tree at the top of the mountains with the most dreamiest guy ever!

My parents came in town on their way down to Cocoa Beach for Thanksgiving down there. I so wish I could be there. I am so thankful for my job, but it does get a little depressing working through two of the most wonderful family holidays of the year. I am working all week - hopefully I'll be able to leave a little bit early on Thursday so I can have some turkey with Whitney and Doug and all of Doug's family up in Cumming.
We are leaving after work on Friday to go down to Waycross to be with Chris' family for the weekend. I love going down there because there is TRULY never a dull moment. With 10 adults, 1 toddler, and 7 dogs.... just think of all the fun we have! I'm sure I'll have LOTS of fun pictures to share when we get back!
Saturday afternoon I took a few pictures of Whitney, Doug and Kayley and I got a few really sweet ones... here is my favorite.

This one totally cracks me up - Kayley looks like she's saying, "You're going to do WHAT!?!"

OH - be sure to check out my baby blog this week! We find out the sex in 15 days and we are SUPER excited! We are trying to decide on names. Katie Deese - I know your vote is for Monster Truck but unfortunately, we have a cousin named that so we couldn't do it. Sorry! Vote on my other blog's poll for your favorite girl and boy name!
XOXO-Hillary

My parents came in town on their way down to Cocoa Beach for Thanksgiving down there. I so wish I could be there. I am so thankful for my job, but it does get a little depressing working through two of the most wonderful family holidays of the year. I am working all week - hopefully I'll be able to leave a little bit early on Thursday so I can have some turkey with Whitney and Doug and all of Doug's family up in Cumming.
We are leaving after work on Friday to go down to Waycross to be with Chris' family for the weekend. I love going down there because there is TRULY never a dull moment. With 10 adults, 1 toddler, and 7 dogs.... just think of all the fun we have! I'm sure I'll have LOTS of fun pictures to share when we get back!
Saturday afternoon I took a few pictures of Whitney, Doug and Kayley and I got a few really sweet ones... here is my favorite.

This one totally cracks me up - Kayley looks like she's saying, "You're going to do WHAT!?!"

OH - be sure to check out my baby blog this week! We find out the sex in 15 days and we are SUPER excited! We are trying to decide on names. Katie Deese - I know your vote is for Monster Truck but unfortunately, we have a cousin named that so we couldn't do it. Sorry! Vote on my other blog's poll for your favorite girl and boy name!
XOXO-Hillary


2 comments:
I love the scene with the shades too. I have to admit, that was his hottest moment in the movie!! As far as the sex of baby hull...we have to go to Hooters for the big announcement!! Let's put it on the calendar!
That was my favorite scene too...made me REALLY see how HOT he is! :) Have you read Midnight Sun yet???? If you haven't, oh my goodnes... You will like Edward even MORE after that. I know you think that isn't possible, but it is great! And it's only a partial draft on her website, but she said she was working on it after Breaking Dawn came out. You've GOT to read it, amazing...
Post a Comment