So - as most of you know - we've been "fostering" Harlee Jane for nearly NINE months now. We've been actively looking for a home for about 3 months and only one person has come to meet her... and I don't think she was interested. I never knew it could be so difficult to find a GOOD home for a GOOD dog?!
Anyway - Jack pretty much wanted NOTHING to do with Harlee Jane when she first came in our lives. And now - wherever you find Jack - you will find Harlee Jane. They are always on the same couch together - always in the same spot in the back yard together... I just don't know what God means for me to do with this sweet puppy! I honestly don't feel as if Harlee will have the best life possible with US in the upcoming months! I know she won't. But now - not only am I super attached to her - but she and Jack are totally attached, too. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do here. I feel pulled in two directions. I just don't know why God is taking so long to answer our prayer about this sweet pup.
Trial update - Chris sat in the courtroom yesterday to hear all the closing arguments. I was able to make it after work - for the last 45 minutes or so of it. And it's all over the news today. They showed the courtroom yesterday on the news - they showed our attorney waving the sword he killed her with around the room - which was pretty disturbing if you ask me - and they showed the defense attorney's closing argument about how although it's a proven fact that he killed her - considering it's on camera, in broad day light, and in a full restaurant -but, and I quote, "What was going through his mind?" Blech - I can't even talk about it anymore. All we can do is pray that the jury convicts him today with the JUSTICE he so deserves. Here is the news article about it today. Hopefully, we'll find out the verdict soon. I'll keep you all updated.

No comments:
Post a Comment