Monday, November 17, 2008

I forgot I took this! Our lovely Shane friend decided to start up some singing around the fire... it was nice. There is something really peaceful and serene about being out in the woods, around a fire, and lifting praise to God.

When we got home, Chris and I were talking about our favorite parts of our fun night with friends and he said that he thought the singing was dumb. Oh well - I liked it!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I don't know what I thought about the singing! I may fall in line with Chris on this one!!

Jenny B said...

I thought the singing was fun! A tad cheesy, but fun! Boys don't like singing though (except for Shane) so that's not a surprise!

Hillary Hull said...

Katie - I read your comment like 3 times and all 3 times I read to myself that you typed in "I may fall in love with Chris on this one" and I was like WHOA KATIE! :) Yes - we need to hang out before we move away to the country dickens because when we do you will never see me again - I will never blog again - I will never email again - and I will not have any access to a cell or telephone. You must spend time with me now or forever hold you peace Katie Deese :) XO