Baby Hull's check up went FABULOUS last week. Heartbeat was strong - around 160 - and I was able to talk Dr. Marcus into letting me come back in 3 weeks versus 4 weeks for my next appointment so that I can find out the sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go back in 15 days (December 8) - I CANNOT WAIT - and will find out the sex then. We go at 9 a.m. and I'm sure the first thing I'll do when I get to work is update the bloggity blog with the news! We've chatted about holding the news to ourselves for a few weeks until Christmas - but let's be honest people. I have never been able to keep a secret... EVER! So I'm not even going to try and kid myself. :)
Here is what's happening in my belly this week :)
Baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — its lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and is around 5 inches long from head to bottom. It can move its joints, and its sweat glands are starting to develop.
Is that not amazing or what!?!?! :)
XO-Hillary
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

1 comment:
Hello. I am stopping by from Katie's site. Hope you don't mind. I just had to comment because we were going to name our son Parker James! We love the name Parker and my husbands name is James. Then during my pregnancy (3 years ago) we said the name outloud and because of our last name it did not work.
Parker Walker
Well, we have a Noah James Walker now. :-) Anyway, Parker is my vote.
Post a Comment