Monday, November 17, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE!

Weekend - Rewind... Beginning with Sunday night :)

Sunday night we had a small group get together with another small group at church and we had a bonfire at Katie's parents house. We had so much fun chowing down on pizza - yes, I was the first to go through the line, and the first to get seconds :) - and I ate WAY too many Smores. YUM! I love cold nights by a fire with some of your favorite people :)

Here's a pic of the "last to leave" crew. This had to be the biggest, longest and comfiest couch I've ever been on :)

Here's Jarrett and Brian -- being Jarrett and Brian.

Me, Katie and Jen.

Christy, Brian and Kristen.

Christy, Brian, Kristen and Ben.

Natalie, Tamara and me.

Shane and Natalie.

Jen, Kristen, Natalie, Katie, Me, Christy, Melanie and Adrianna.

Jarrett and Christy.

Katie and Drew.

Our fire :)

Cody and Shane... not sure...

Jason and Jennifer and sweet baby Taylor.
Me and Chris.

Jen and Brian.

Kristen and Ben.

Tamara and Dan

Hi Jen!

Some of the girls - waiting patiently for the pizza to get here! And - I am NEVER standing at the end of the line for pictures again! Not so flattering for a girl with a baby bump!


Sunday morning - at an hour that Chris and I didn't even know existed on Sunday mornings (8:30) - baby Campbell Anne was dedicated at her church - Johnson's Ferry Baptist. Here's everyone from the Hull family - we missed Jeff and Lan - at J Christophers afterwards. Baby Campbell was the cutest baby up there and everyone thought she was just the most adorable little baby :)
Kristen and Scott, Carol and Jim, Me and Chris, Amy and Jeffrey - and baby Campbell.


Camo just woke up from her long nap at J Christophers

During the dedication.

At church

Saturday afternoon - Chris' parents came up and we went to check out our new home - again! I think Chris and I have been up there every weekend since we bought the house to show it to people and the concrete hasn't even been poured yet!!! Here is a picture of our lot... I hadn't taken a picture of it yet. We own the land all the way up to the trees - and 50 feet into the woods, too.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You took a bunch of really fun pics!! We need to hang out more before you move to that lot that's forever away from us!!

ChelsandNoel said...

al your friends are so freaking hottt...i love the baby bump pic! Brought a tear to my eye...

Christy said...

Love the pics! Will you put them on Facebook if you get a chance so I can steal them?? Loved hanging out w/ you...it had been too long!

Hillary Hull said...

Yes Chelsea :) Don't you know I am only friends with beautiful and hott people? DUH!