Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 2008 ~ Dog sit Harlee this weekend?

Thanksgiving 2008!



8:30 AM - Come into work to be non stop busy and on my feet for 8 hours. We sat about 400 people in the 8 hours I was here - and were going to be open another 4 hours.



4:30 - Call Chris in tears because my feet and body hurt so much... I cannot climb these stairs in our restaurant 100 times a day anymore... An extra 12 pounds is A LOT to carry around.

5:00 -I arrive at Whit's to have Thanksgiving Dinner.. they were left overs since I didn't make it to the actual dinner at 3:00... but they were absolutely delicious and I brought a huge plate of leftovers to work today to have for lunch! T-minus 20 minutes til I can go get my lunch plate :)

7:00 - Fall asleep on Whit's couch - so I decide to head home before I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

8:00 - Get home and make a yummy pumpkin pie for the Hull's Thanksgiving this weekend :)

Relaxed on the couch the rest of the evening - waiting for Chris to finish his paper he had all semester to write - but didn't finish until last night. Figures.

So - not exactly the best Thanksgiving Day I can remember - but this weekend will be MUCH better :) We leave tonight to go to Waycross to spend the weekend with Chris' family.

Only this morning - we find out it is going to rain in Waycross all weekend so bringing our three dogs may possibly be a small issue. They normally stay in the back yard - but obvsiously not if it's raining. If anyone happens to read this today and would like to dog sit Harlee from today until Sunday night - let us know. If not - she'll have to stay in her crate all weekend at the Hull's house. Poor pup!

Here are some pix from yesterday :)

My parents dog, KC is staying with us this week. And he played in the back yard yesterday for a long time with Chris and the other pups... he was EXHAUSTED. Instead of curling up on his HUGE pillow like he normally does - he chose to go get in BUDDIE'S bed... yes... the bed that Buddie perfectly fits in :) He seemed content so we let him stay :)


Our 3 pups last night - Harlee, Buddie and Jack... they were all so cuddly on the couch. I love it when they do this :)

Harlee takes up just a little bit more room than the other guys :)

Doug, Whit and Kayley at their house. Kayley wasn't cooperating very well...

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL THANKSIVING :) I've loved reading everyone's Thanksgiving posts! XOXO-Hillary

No comments: