So - as I'm getting in bed last night - I see Harlee standing at our doorway doing something that looks like she's ducking and trying to get away from an invisible bird or something. I then hear Chris laughing and of course - he is showing Har a toothbrush (what sensible dog isn't afraid of a toothbrush?) It was hysterical... I got my camera out to get a few seconds of video. Then I started to feel really bad - because she was REALLY, actually afraid. She got a long cuddle session after this AND I let her sleep on the guest bed... something she hasn't been allowed to do in a while. :) Sweet baby girl :) She probably had nightmares of huge toothbrushes chasing her around the house!
In the meantime, while Har was infatuated with the toothbrush, Buddie was onto something going on behind/under our dresser. I was SURE that a critter was waiting for us under there - so I made Chris go find the flash light to check it out. And guess what we found.... MY RAINBOWS!!!! I have been missing my favorite flip flops for like a year and they were under our dresser the whole time! THANKS BUDDIE!
Oh and if you're wondering what the heck is in the middle of our hallway? A VENT! Yes - in our floor! Just one of the many perks of renting a house built in 1950. I think I actually really will miss our little house... I've grown to love it in the past 2 years! HOWEVER - I am SO excited to not have to step over a huge vent every time I go from one room to another in our new house! :)

1 comment:
So funny!! Ralph's like that around random things sometimes. Like when we took the cover off of the spot on the ceiling where we put a ceiling fan...it was just a round white plastic thing. He was FREAKED out by it! Even peed a little on the floor while we were taunting him w/ it!
Post a Comment