Tuesday, November 18, 2008

T-MINUS 81 HOURS!


I AM SO EXCITED! TWILIGHT COMES OUT THIS FRIDAY AND I AM SO PUMPED!!!!!!!
I'm even more excited cause I get to go with 2 of my favorite Waycross people :) Betsy and I have been friends since the 3rd grade and have so many fun memories together! We kind of lost touch during the end of high school (when I moved away) and during college but re-connected this fall at my dog party and it felt like we had just seen each other a few days before! I guess that's just how long time friends are! And Nicki is coming too! I'm always excited to spend time with my Nicki :)

So - anyone who wants to join us - we're going to the early evening show at 6:30 at the Regal theater off of 85 in Chamblee. I think it's called the Hollywood Regal or something like that. We got early tickets off of fandango.com.

I stole these pictures off of Hollie's blog! Thanks Hollie... OH and to all my church buddies who are going on Friday night over in the Smyrna area, let me know and we can meet up after the movie for some hot chocolate and dessert somewhere and talk about how much we love Edward :)

XO-HHH

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Girl! We will call you....seriously are we going to even be able to sleep on Thursday night?

Christy said...

So sad that I won't be watching it with you since I was WITH you when you started reading it. But we do need to meet up afterwards!

betsy ward said...

CANNOT WAIT!!!! How early do you think we should go? I am sure the line will be terrible......or at least that is what I have heard on reports.

Single and Saving said...

I am in love with Edward Cullen!!!