Monday, November 24, 2008

BABY NAMES!!!!

It's baby namin' time! We find out if baby Hull is a boy or girl in 14 days and we'd like to have a name picked out the day we find out! What do y'all think? Take a shot at the poll to the right and let us know what you think. What's your favorite boy and girl name?



Caroline Hull - I have always loved the name Caroline and it has meaning too... Chris' mom's name is Carol and my mom's name is Caroline. I love it because it's southern and even if you don't have a southern accent - you kind of have to put a little southern twang ot get the "line" part out of the name :) We have no idea what middle name should go with Caroline though... we may be middle-name-less for awhile if we choose this name. Maybe Jane would go with it? I don't know - any ideas? Or maybe Hope? Hope is my grandma's middle name.



Taylor Anne Hull - We have always loved the name Taylor and my middle name is Anne.



Parker James Hull - We have always liked this name - Chris' middle name and his dad's name is James.



Carter Christopher Hull - We thought of this name thanks to my bloggy friend Heidi's son!




Benson David Hull - Chris thought of this name a few weeks ago - we have a sweet friend from Waycross who is married to a Benson - and we both like it. And David is Chris' dad's middle name.

Peyton James Hull - Chris came up with this one.. and I like it :)

3 comments:

KarenKal said...

hey, no stealing Haley's middle name. Her middle name is Hope after Grandma... :)

Anonymous said...

benson is the best name ever! Every time he meets someone new, they compliment his name and remark that they have never met a Benson before! Hooray for unusual names!

Traci said...

I am SO excited for you two & love that you're not afraid to put the names out there or keep it a secret! All the names have special meaning to you & Chris, so which ever you chose will be perfect! I too HAD to have a name picked out for that sweet baby on the sono~especially once I knew what I was having :)