I have been having NUTTY dreams the past few nights! Like - I am little worried about my brain thinking these things.
Last night - the dream was that I was able to see Parker's little foot through my skin when he kicked... and then all the sudden, I could see his toes, and then all the sudden his entire head began to stick out of my belly and it came through the skin and he was just like hanging out!
It wasn't gross though, he looked beautiful just like his daddy, but I kept trying to push him back in my belly until we could get to a hospital. But on the way to the hospital, my mom, Chris, nor I could remember my doctor's name! And we couldn't figure out which hospital I was supposed to go to!
Oh please let me know that this is normal and all pregnant women have crazy dreams. Surely I would not psychologically think that any of this would actually happen!!!!!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment