but I'm not sure if it's my favorite. I'd love your comments and thoughts! Let me know what you think!
This is the mobile that actually "goes" with our bedding - but it's not really my favorite. It didn't come with our bedding set - but it is priced at about the same exact prices of all the other mobiles from BRU. I just don't know if I like the "umbrella" look to the mobile.

Kenneth Brown Handsome Puppy Mobile

Kenneth Brown Handsome Puppy Mobile
Kids Line Pop Star Mobile





8 comments:
I vote giraffe! Super cute!
you are a puppy family, pups all the way! the umbrella ones arent my favorite either!
do an animal one! puppies or giraffes!
I vote for the Banana Fish mobile - they make great stuff! And I agree the giraffes are adorable, and I love the little bit of plaid on the tailored umbrella part. The sad part is that the "mobile phase" passes so quickly. Once they start sitting up you have to take it down or it becomes a hazard!! Enjoy every moment!!
the puppy one! :)
I like the puppy one best...it makes the most sense and is SUPER CUTE! :)
I love the animal ones, but I like the bed attachment from the one that matches the bedding. The I don't like how the brown part just "hangs" on the one that goes with the bedding and the stars aren't as fun as animals. I think you should go for the dogs, it will reinforce the dogs in his life!
Personally, no mobile. I never found one I liked either (I also wanted volume control). Like someone else posted....mobile stage is short lived - save the money for a better swing or something else you'll use longer!
Post a Comment