Friday, February 13, 2009

Spend The Night Par-tay!

Last night, I met up with Christina for dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants where we had a blast just catching up and chatting about life :) I think we sat in there for close to 2 hours! After dinner, and being so full of chips and queso that we could hardly walk, I realized that Christina was a RITAS ITALIAN ICE VIRGIN!!!!!!!!! This is a VERY sad thing considering she lives about 2 BLOCKS from the place! So, I immediately go into survival mode and take her straight there! After we each tried about 30 flavors of custard and italian ice, she settled for Mango and Cherry I.I. mixed together and I got some Mango I.I. and Vanilla custard mixed together... YUMMY! Baby Parker was TOTALLY loving it and he proceeded to kick me for about 3 hours afterwards! Thanks bud!



After totally stuffing ourselves, we went back to her house so I could say hello to her sweet dog, Jaida who I haven't seen in a few weeks! She was SO excited to see me and after I asked her if she wanted to go see Jack and Buddie she went NUTS!!!!! So, she looked at her mommy with her sweet precious eyes and asked if she could come over to visit Jack and Buddie and her mommy was totally for it! So, she ran out to my car and hopped in and we headed straight home to see Jaida's precious boyfriends :)



We had a fun night full of adventure with our little guy's spend the night party! They played for awhile then when it was bed time, Jack and Buddie snuggled under the covers with mom, dad and Parker and Jaida sprawled out on the pillow on the floor next to Chris. She only woke up a few times forgetting where she was and whining just a bit, but I think Chris was able to coax her back to sleep :)

Thanks for letting her come to stay last night C! XOXO-HHH



No comments: