
Saturday we woke up pretty early and went out for our romantic morning breakfast date together at.... of course... Smyrna's very own Ken's Corner Grill! We stuffed ourselves with scrambled eggs with cheese, grits, toast, biscuits and gravy, sausage and a waffle! We felt our heart attacks coming about 2 years sooner as we walked out, but it was SO worth it!
After breakfast we took the long 35 mile haul to see the house and we were super excited to see our corian counter tops in and the trim inside already painted. Very exciting! The counter tops look a little funny in these pictures because they have a really thick layer of dust on top of them, but we really love how they turned out! We also LOVE our sink! I never thought we could get so excited about a sink but I guess that is what home ownership does to ya! The laminate flooring was also in the bathrooms and laundry room and also all the door knobs were on all the doors.
~
Before I went to work on Saturday night, I took a little nap while Chris made a delish dinner! I have such a great hubby. I woke up to some awesome filet mignon, potatoes, veggies, garlic bread and salad. Thanks Chris!
~
Saturday night, I volunteered to come into work and help the hostesses out for a few hours during our crazy rushed night. It ended up not being as crazy busy as we thought, but it was definitely a rush. So - being 30 weeks pregnant and standing on my feet for 4 and a half hours is NOT okay and I will not be doing that again. By the time I got home around 11, my feet and knees were so swollen, I was a little scared that I may have cramps/contractions later that night, but I ended up having a very restful night. However, I didn't make it up to get to church on Sunday morning. Chris went without me to help with the KidMo service, but it took me until about 11:30 to even get myself out of bed . Lesson learned. No more over doing it!
~
Other than Saturday night, we had a great weekend together! Our second Valentine's Day as a married couple was incredible and I couldn't ask for a more understanding and wonderful husband. I know how truly blessed I am and I thank God for Chris every day.
Here are the pix from the house on Saturday...
THE FOYER.
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH ALL THIS COUNTER SPACE!
VIEW OUTSIDE OF THE MASTER BEDROOM INTO BACK YARD.

No comments:
Post a Comment