Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Sexy Man!

I just have to say that I am SO proud of my sweet husband!!! The past month or so, he has REALLY been working hard to be healthy! He was having terrible head aches, his back was hurting, and he wasn't fitting into many clothes that he should be able to. So, what did he do about it? EVERYTHING possible! He is working out nearly every day either at home or at the school gym, he is eating extremely healthy - well as healthy as my crazy cravings will allow him to - and he is not drinking soft drinks any more! He is incredibly disciplined and he has already dropped around 10 lbs!

Just want to say I LOVE YA BABY and can't wait til this summer when we can diet and work out together :)
After reading Katie's blog today, I was intruiged to go back through some REALLY old emails and find the first pictures ever taken of me and Chris together! These are from the late summer of 2003! The beach picture is the weekend we began to date exclusively... we dated casually for the entire summer before, but he would never kiss me! He blames it on the fact that he thinks I was kissing too many other boys that summer - but I beg to differ! I just think he was CHICKEN!

This was taken in the early fall of 2003 - at my best friend Jessica's apartment in Atlanta! We look like BABIES in this picture!!!!! I guess I was 20 and he was 22.

No comments: