Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More house updates!

Only 7-ish weeks til we CLOSE and we're calling this beautiful home OURS!

And even more scary - only 10-ish more weeks til PARKER ARRIVES! SCARY!



Here are some updated photos!



This is our house on the right and our neighbors house on the left.

Our foyer.

Downstairs.

Staircase! My favorite part!

Our home! I think the only thing left to do to the outside is touch up some paint and paint the front door! Oh yeah - and then that whole grass/shrub/tree thing, too :)

After we saw the house Sunday afternoon, we headed over to Whit and Doug's to babysit for sweet Kayley for a few hours while W and D played tennis. Chris was watching basketball and was holding Kayley and explaining everything that was going on with her. She seemed VERY interested :) I thought this picture was too cute to pass up! I love looking at these photos of Chris with Kayley - look at her sweet hand resting on his huge hands! Before we know it, it will be sweet little Parker's hands holding his daddys :) I love it!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Since Kayley is not allowed to watch tv, I guess it was okay as long as Chris was explaining the game to her. If she ends up playing basketball, we'll have to thank/blame Uncle Chris.