
I am SUCH a huge Danny Gokey fan! American Idol has definitely been more difficult to watch so far this season - since we don't have cable or TiVo anymore to record all our favorite shows! And I have yet to actually watch an entire episode thanks to my evening naps that normally fall around 8:30 or 9:00! HOWEVER - I have some how managed to follow Danny Gokey and HE IS AMAZING.
He is a church worship leader who lost his wife 4 months before he auditioned for American Idol. He has a great story and the fact that he made it into the top 12 and will forever be able to share his story with the world is absolutely incredible.
Do I have any other Gokey fan readers out there?!?! I can hardly wait until next month when the top 12 start competing so we can hear his awesome voice and story more!

5 comments:
He's my favorite!!!
I like him!!! Not sure if he is my FAVORITE yet or not but in the running for sure!
Anonymous was Annie Walker :)
Huge gokey fan. I want him to win!
Yes, Adam & I are pulling for him too! He's the type that could definitely win. And on the Dorito note, it cracks me up that you are craving the same thing. I wonder if this means I'm also having a boy?? I bought a big bag at the store yesterday, so I'm set for this week (I hope...!!!) Here's to stinky breath!
Post a Comment