Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kaci's Shower!

Kaci had a HUGE shower last Saturday and she got SO much great stuff! All of my gifts had to start with the letter "R" so I got her a Dr. Suess book for when Emma Grace is ready to READ, a miracle blanket for when she's ROWDY, some hangers for when she's getting READY and a travel size box of baby wipes for when she REEKS! The most creative gift was going to get a prize and I was SURE I was going to win until our other sweet friend, Rachael, had the letter "s" and she brought a diaper cake tower with a diaper full of YOU KNOW WHAT starts with S in it! Ha ha! It was very funny and super creative!

Here is a picture of all us preggers ladies at the shower! The second photo is from January - we've all made some progress!!

Rachael due in July, Me due in April, Kim due in April and Kaci due in March!

No comments: