Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

So, whenever Chris leaves the house with either Jack or Buddie, the other dog goes into this TOTAL depression mode and just pouts by the window for hours until Chris and the dog come back.




Well, in this case, Chris left on Sunday with Buddie... and Jack has been sitting on the couch looking out the window that he saw Chris and Buddie leave from. It's really sad. When Jack goes outside, he sits by the fence and lays down and waits for Chris and Buddie to come back. And when he comes back inside he goes STRAIGHT back to the window and looks outside. It's really pathetic. Harlee - on the other hand - is totally oblivious to the fact that Chris and Buddie are gone... hilarious! After I closed the blinds last night, I thought Jack would get up from the couch and stop looking - but no... he just sat there and STARED straight at our blinds. Here is a pic of him on our couch last night STARING into the blinds. He's black and the couch and curtains are dark - so it's hard to see him. But he's there! :) In the closer up picture - I actually got him to look at me when I called his name, but he didn't even open his eyes. As if he was saying, "I am so miserable mom, that I cannot even bare to look at you."

No comments: