Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jessica's wedding!

Jessica and Walzer's wedding was the first weekend in May. Chris and I got a condo in St Simons for the weekend and had SUCH a good time hanging out together. We definitely need more vacations! We took our children, Jack and Buddie (Harlee had to stay in Atlanta) and we had such a great time with them. We love our pups so much and I couldn't imagine life without them. I seriously love them like my own children... seriously.

I was so honored to be Jessica's Matron of Honor. We have been such wonderful friends for such a long time... since we were 18. We met as pot-luck freshmant roommates. It was just totally meant for us to be best friends. I don't know what I'd do without my sweet Jessica.

Chris and I at the rehearsal dinner Friday night. :) Isn't my husband the CUTEST? Jack and Buddie LOVED putting their head through the banisters of our condo and barking at the TRILLION stray beach cats that walked by!
After the rehearsal, we went to the porch of the welcome center and rocked on the rocking chairs for a bit. Very sweet and romantic!
We sometimes have contests to see who can make the ugliest face...
who do you think wins this one?

I didn't know we were still going the contest...

All the bridesmais getting ready for the big day!

THE STUNNING BRIDE! She was SO gorgeous!

Jess and me before the wedding...
I was crying!

I love this picture.
Chris and I at the reception.
HA HA H HA! This is the hot girl that was walking along the beach while we were taking wedding photos on the beach! It was so funny. Leave it up to my husband to take a picture of her! Gross!

No comments: