Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SATC MOVIE


Soooooo..... I have never had HBO, but when Sex and the City came on TBS about 5 or 6 years ago, I started watching it with my sweet roommates, Lisa and Jocilyn. I can't remember if I watched it with Emily and Christina or not. Anyway, we started watching it when I lived in Kennesaw and it's SO addicting. I have seen ALL of the seasons at least 4 times now (the edited versions on TBS, that is).

So, I have finally given in and I am going to see the movie tonight. I have been forewarned that there is one part I may need to cover my eyes up for... but other than that... I'm excited to see what all the fuss is all about! I am going with Lisa which makes it even more exciting because she is who I started watching it with and it will just bring back fun old memories we had together. And we haven't seen each other in AGES since she's been in nursing school the past 4 years. I'm so proud of her, she has finally graduation and she is the RN at Northside Labor and Delivery! She is going to help deliver my baby whether she wants to or not. She's awesome!

Anyway, I'll have to let you know how the movie is! I'm excited!

No comments: