Okay... I have an obsession and I know one of the first steps to helping with it is to admit it.
I AM ADDICTED TO CHIPOTLE.

There, I said it. Seriously... I have had 6 tacos this week - total - 3 days this week I went to Chipotle and had 2 tacos each time. I LOVE CHIPOTLE. It's amazing. Actually, I really love ANY place like it. My husband and I eat a Moe's at least once, if not twice, a week. Willy's is good too... but there isn't one super close by like Moes it to my house and Chipotle is to my work.
Last month, when Chris and I were looking at houses, I would SERIOUSLY find myself looking around the neighborhood to where the closest Moes, Willys or Chipotle was.

If anyone has any cures to this serious addiction, please call me as soon as possible and we can go talk about over a few tacos and margaritas at Chipotle or Moes.
Peace out!

2 comments:
The first step in getting rid of an addiction is admitting to it. So, you are on the right path.
So tuesday night...dinner! I wonder where you will pick?
Post a Comment