
So, one of our managers has been out of town this whole week - and me being the super nice person I am, offered to come into work for him this morning so that he wouldn't have to drive back from the beach until this morning. Now I'm regretting it a little bit. But - no worries - I brought my latest US Weekly and plan to read it thoroughly and of course, I can't start my day without a little bloggity blog!
Last night we went to Pete (our church pastor) and Hollie's house for a cookout and it was FUN! I met SO many of my blogger world friends that I know so much about, but have never met!
Well, after a little cry from Pete and Hollie's youngest daughter, Addie, a trip to the ER was made! Yikes! Poor Addie broke her shoulder when she fell off the swing set and a group effort was needed to take Addie to the ER. Hollie, Katie and Jenn took her.... I'm so sure it was a fun trip as these girls are all hilarious! I stayed back and watched Jenn and Joe's son, Josh, TEAR IT UP on guitar hero. Seriously. He was amazing. Guitar hero makes me feel INCREDIBLY old, by the way. Here is a precious photo of Addie that Katie took at the ER... bless her sweet little heart!

On our way home, we decided to make a detour to Wal-Mart to see if they just happened to have a Wii and THEY DID! Just kidding. They didn't. And it's probably a good thing. Because that thing is addicting. I'm sure I'd never leave the house again if we got a Wii.... especially a Wii with guitar hero!

Pete rockin out Guitar Hero
Anyway - thanks to Pete and Hollie for the wonderful cook out - we had such a fabulous time meeting everyone. We hope to come back soon so we can meet lots more people!

2 comments:
It was great to finally meet you! We need to get together sometime! Have a great Sat. and we will see ya tomorrow!
Hey, next time we have an ER trip, you should join us!! There is no place we can't have fun! :) It was great to meet you the other night and I look forward to more fun times!!
Post a Comment