Monday, July 28, 2008

Body guards!

Meet my three personal body guards! Buddie, Jack and Harlee! This is what they look like pretty much ALL day long... that is when they are not taking long nap breaks on the couch or on their pillow. Harlee is actually normally found laying ON TOP of our air conditioning vent on her breaks. Anyway, they look out our front window ALL day long and bark at ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that moves in front of our house.... which I LOVE. They all have pretty loud and very mean-sounding barks and although I know they would never do anything to someone they know... when strangeers come near our house(the UPS man, garbage men, random people on walks) - they have an absolute FIASCO. I am pretty sure that if anyone were to ever break in our house, they would very much so regret it about 2 seconds after entering our home.


If you ever need to borrow a body guard, just let me know. I rent them out for about $15 an hour. :)

6 comments:

Hollie said...

You are so cute about your dogs!! I am really wanting one now. I just need to have our yard fenced in! Pete and I cannot agree on the type of dog!! So once we do, I'm sure we will have one!

Jenn said...

That is the cutest picture!!! :)

Christy said...

Aww...I want to meet your little guys! We've got to get them and Ralph together :) Ralph has been with my parents for the last TEN days b/c of us travelling and I miss him SOOOOOOO much!

Mel said...

Inside of your house looks like the backyard of my parent's house. At any given time there could be four dogs in the yard. On certain days there could be six dogs in their backyard. Between my parents and their neighbor's we have a plenty of dogs. They all get along. 3 German shepherds, 2 dovermen, and 1 lab. Needless to say, no one goes in my parent's backyard.

Jenny B said...

that is too funny hillary! you are a blogging fool these days:)

Heidi Zawisza said...

Hillary,
Thank you sooooooo much for including me on your girls night. You are so sweet. I am definitely out for the dinner, but might be able to join you for the movie depending on what time it starts. Carter has football practice until 8:30.
Thanx again for the invite, and about the playlist....just go to playlist.com to make music for your blog!!
Have a great evening!