
That's right... girls nightSSSS plural! I've had TWO of them this week since Chris has been out of town and it's been FUN! However, I must say that I miss my husband SO terribly and I cannot WAIT for him to come back home and hold me... but until then, I have two MORE girls nights! Yippee! Tuesday night was Vinings Lake Church GNO and I had a blast! We went to see MAMA MIA and it was the PERFECT girls night movie! It makes you want to just GET UP out of your seat and dance! And my sweet friend, Hollie, did just that... during the movie... It was very cute :) She even did a little song solo action during one of the looooonger drawn out songs. It, of course, caused all of us to laugh histerically, and I'm sure the 100 people sitting behind us just LOVED it. After the movie, we went for a VERY late dinner at Don Pablos.

Me, Kristen, Katie, Hollie, Melanie, Jen B, Jenn W and Jill!
So, while we were DECIDING what to do for dinner - seriously, everyone there was like me and could NOT decide where to eat, so we stood there for about 10 minutes talking about places around there - anyway, while the debate was happening, I noticed my boyfriend standing over by the door, so I decided to go get a picture with him. Yeah - that's right - Zac Efron is my boyfriend... Chris knows all about it so no worries. His friends were standing around too... his other girlfriend, Vanessa wasn't too happy about me taking a picture with Zac, but I think she got over it. She's knows I'm his number one!

Last night was Bridge Pointe Church (our old church from Woodstock) GNO and it was SO much fun too! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends. We met for dinner and trivia at Summit Grill in Town Lake and then went to Bailey's where they had karaoke... however, the smoke was beginning to fill our lungs within 30 minutes and after one drink we were OUTTA there!

Kaci, Me and Kristen.

Diane, Chelsea and Coty!

Me, Diane, Chelsea, Kaci, Coty and Kristen! I like to put my arm on my hip in pictures where I'm on the end because it makes my arm look skinnier... little trick I learned from my awesome US Weekly magazine!

Chelsea will very well may kill me for posting this picture! :) Cute, Chels... cute!
So, for the past two nights, my POOR sweet doggies were left alone at home for basically the entire day. I am a TERRIBLE mommy. However, Monday night, I stayed in all night and was MISERABLE, so I couldn't do that again. Anyway, Tuesday night, when I came home, the office trash can was pretty much demolished as well as everything that was in it. They chewed a highlighter, some paper, and part of their dog pillow, and the blue squishy covering on one of my 5 lb weights I use when I do THE FIRM workouts... nothing too bad... but still... I had to clean it all up for about 20 minutes when I got home. I didn't send anyone to time out because I figured it was my fault for leaving them inside for such a long time. I apologized and called it even.
So, last night, I come home... and I guess the pups were a little more angry at me this time. They chewed one of Chris' $200 school books, his $200 TI calculator, they OPENED one of the drawers to the desk (how they did this, I'd LOVE to know) in the office and chewed about 30 ink pens - ink all over our floor and pillow, they chewed about 10 highlighters - ink all over the floor and pillow, some sparkle markers I had from a scrap book I made years ago - ink all over the floor and pillow and not to mention they just got paper out of our printer and just chewed it up as well. Just a little icing on the cake. I wasn't as understanding this time... however, my girls nights for tonight and tomorrow are now going to be cut MUCH shorter than the last two nights thanks for my poor, sweet pups who have been very confused and abandoned this week.


Me, Kristen, Katie, Hollie, Melanie, Jen B, Jenn W and Jill!
So, while we were DECIDING what to do for dinner - seriously, everyone there was like me and could NOT decide where to eat, so we stood there for about 10 minutes talking about places around there - anyway, while the debate was happening, I noticed my boyfriend standing over by the door, so I decided to go get a picture with him. Yeah - that's right - Zac Efron is my boyfriend... Chris knows all about it so no worries. His friends were standing around too... his other girlfriend, Vanessa wasn't too happy about me taking a picture with Zac, but I think she got over it. She's knows I'm his number one!

Last night was Bridge Pointe Church (our old church from Woodstock) GNO and it was SO much fun too! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends. We met for dinner and trivia at Summit Grill in Town Lake and then went to Bailey's where they had karaoke... however, the smoke was beginning to fill our lungs within 30 minutes and after one drink we were OUTTA there!

Kaci, Me and Kristen.

Diane, Chelsea and Coty!

Me, Diane, Chelsea, Kaci, Coty and Kristen! I like to put my arm on my hip in pictures where I'm on the end because it makes my arm look skinnier... little trick I learned from my awesome US Weekly magazine!

Chelsea will very well may kill me for posting this picture! :) Cute, Chels... cute!
So, for the past two nights, my POOR sweet doggies were left alone at home for basically the entire day. I am a TERRIBLE mommy. However, Monday night, I stayed in all night and was MISERABLE, so I couldn't do that again. Anyway, Tuesday night, when I came home, the office trash can was pretty much demolished as well as everything that was in it. They chewed a highlighter, some paper, and part of their dog pillow, and the blue squishy covering on one of my 5 lb weights I use when I do THE FIRM workouts... nothing too bad... but still... I had to clean it all up for about 20 minutes when I got home. I didn't send anyone to time out because I figured it was my fault for leaving them inside for such a long time. I apologized and called it even.
So, last night, I come home... and I guess the pups were a little more angry at me this time. They chewed one of Chris' $200 school books, his $200 TI calculator, they OPENED one of the drawers to the desk (how they did this, I'd LOVE to know) in the office and chewed about 30 ink pens - ink all over our floor and pillow, they chewed about 10 highlighters - ink all over the floor and pillow, some sparkle markers I had from a scrap book I made years ago - ink all over the floor and pillow and not to mention they just got paper out of our printer and just chewed it up as well. Just a little icing on the cake. I wasn't as understanding this time... however, my girls nights for tonight and tomorrow are now going to be cut MUCH shorter than the last two nights thanks for my poor, sweet pups who have been very confused and abandoned this week.



5 comments:
You and Zac are so cute together! HAHA! Love ya girlie!
Good times!
Tons of fun...can't wait to do it again!
I can't believe what the pups did! Good thing Leo wasn't staying with you this week to join in on the fun.
Fun, fun, fun!!! Are the dogs still grounded?
Post a Comment