Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhot ENCHILADAS!

So, one night in May, I decided to make Chris' favorite meal... ENCHILADAS! So, I make them just like I always do, we sit down for dinner and about 2 seconds have we both put a bit in our mouth, we BOTH broke out in a MAJOR SWEAT and we SPIT our enchiladas back onto our plate. Chris looked at me like... WHAT THE HECK! So, I am having a severe reaction to this INCREDIBLY spicy food taste in my mouth and I run over to the trashcan and I pick out the can I used for the enchilada sauce and in LITTLE letters at the bottom of the can it says... you guessed it... HOT! How was I supposed to know they made hot enchilada sauce? The only thing that my little mouth to muster up to say was "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhot!" It was so funny after a few minutes and I was able to talk normally again! Now I know... I MUST LOOK AT THE CAN BEFORE PURCHASING!

Chris was actually able to finish his... I couldn't take more than one bite of mine.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOT!

No comments: