
Chris and I watched 'Facing the Giants' a few nights ago and I really, really enjoyed it. It is a Christian movie that was filmed down in Albany, Georgia and it has an incredible message behind it. I believe that God sometimes just lets you live your life your own way and he'll throw signs and messages your way and when you keep ignoring the, he goes BAM! and throws something right in your face and it's so big you can't ignore it. Well, that was this movie for me. This movie is about trusting God through your difficult times AND through your easy times... and the results that will come from it would seem impossible. But... with God, nothing is impossible.
I guess the only problem I have with this movie is that if unbelievers watch it, that they may think that great things will automatically happen to them if they start beliving in all this "God Stuff", which is not true. However, it is true that your life will change DRAMATICALLY and you will experience your life in a totally different way if you choose to follow Jesus.
If you haven't seen the movie, I suggest taking a night this week to watch it. You can tell it's a smaller production movie and some of the acting in the beginning is difficult to watch, but by the middle of the movie, I was totally engrossed and God totally spoke to me through this movie. I hope He does the same for you!

1 comment:
I love this movie. I watched it with Brian and was crying practically the whole time and I dont think he shed a single tear....ha
Post a Comment