Wednesday, July 2, 2008

GIRLS WEEKEND!

Chelsea was SO sweet to invite me to her parents lake house in May. It was just a few of my favorite friends from our old church, Bridgepointe. We had such a great time hanging out with her sweet and hilarious parents and going out on their boat. I only stayed one night... but I still had an incredible time!

We were all trying to jump at the same time... didn't quite work out that way! But the pic is cute!

Diane, Kristen (who has 2 adoreable kids by the way), me, Chelsea and Kacie!

Chelsea is a part-time model and very famous.. if you can't tell...

Me, Chels and Kristen on the boat!
OH! We went to lunch at this place where we parked our boat and RIGHT NEXT TO US was this lady that we all thought looked JUST like Mrs. Doubtfire! DOESN'T SHE! So, I pretended to take a picture of Kacie and took a picture of Mrs. Doubtfire instead!
The house that Chris is going to buy me one day.
Diane, Chels, Kacie, Kristen and Me!
I am only friends with beautiful people if you can't tell! :)

SOOOOO excited to be at the lake! Yay!
Chelsea showing us her weight loss breathing techniques... interesting!
We were welcomed to the beach with yummy SANGRIA!
Getting ready for our boat trip!

No comments: