Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!

My sweet husband sent these to me today! And his note was super sweet. "Thanks for being a loving and supportive wife. I am the luckiest man in the world and I can't wait to prove it to you! I get all GIDDY when I think about our future together. Love Chris" And to those of you who know what we've been through lately, you understand exactly HOW sweet this is. :) I love my husband! (Don't you love how you can see my gmail up on my computer screen! I'm hard at work this morning!)

Happy Birthday to me today! Yay! 25 does seem kind of old... I am now heading into my mid-to-late 2o's. Not sure how I feel about all that... and although I'm not in the place I thought I would be at 25, I know that God has me where he wants me. And hey, I can't complain. I've got a great husband, a great home, 3 AWESOME dogs who I love SO much, an incredible family, fabulous friends and overall, a fantastic life. I think I look pretty good, I've got a nice summer tan, I weigh within 5 pounds of what I weighed in high school and I painted my toenails last night so I'm feeling extra sassy today! Watch out! And I am hopefully looking like my age and not older. So anyway, be nice to me today! It's my birthday!






Oh, and last night, we went out to dinner with our sweet friends Jeffrey and Coty Melvin... and their INCREDIBLE daughter, Riley Joy was the hit of our night. Chris and I are going to try and make sure we do all the same things Jeffrey and Coty did during pregnancy to make sure our little one comes our JUST LIKE HER!

(DISCLAIMER: We are NOT pregnant.. I am just speaking hypothetically!)

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy quarter-century birthday, Hill! That sassy toenail polish guarantees you'll have a fabulous day! I love you!

KarenKal said...

Happy 25th Birthday!!
Hope you have a great day.
love, your cousin

Jenny B said...

Happy Birthday Hillary!!! I love you dearly and enjoy our amazing conversations that we have all day long while we're working hard! Can't wait to meet you for lunch!!

Whitney said...

Happy 25th, Baby Sis! Hope you have a GREAT birthday - enjoy every minute of it! Love ya, Whit

ducklynn said...

Happy Birthday Hillary!

Christy said...

Lunch was fun! I'l come out from the country any day to han out with the gals! HAPPY BDAY! Have a great weekend!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Happy Birthday Hillary! And NO, I don't think you're a "lurker" LOL!
Hope you had a great day!! Thanks for wishing Carter a happy day!

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday Hillary!!!! I hope your day was awesome!!!! So glad I can comment now!!
Love ya!