Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jess' bachelorette party!

We had such a fun time planning Jess' bachelorette party! It was SO much fun! We went to a strip-tease class first, then had a lingerie shower, then went out to eat, THEN paid a ridiculous amount of money to get into Club Opera... which was AMAZING fun! I forgot how fun it was to go to clubs with the girls and just DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!



OH! How could I forget. There was a little bit of crazy drama! So, the limo called - Lil Bro K - was supposed to come pick us up at like 7 p.m - we were going to drive around the city for a bit, then go eat dinner and have him take us to some different clubs around. I had gotten us on the VIP list at several places around town. So, anyway, 7:30 - no driver. 8:00 - no driver. 8:30 - no driver. 9:00 - we all started to get into my Explorer and into Kayla's car to leave and he actually shows up. He had some nasty girl in the front seat - I tried not to look, but I am not sure if she was fully dressed or not. EW! On the way to the restaurant - who had to give our table up by the way since we were late - we were BOTTOMING out in this limo! And Mr. Freaky Driver and his Freaky Girl were up to some Freaky Deeky somethin' something'. Ew! And Scary! When we got to the restaurant, Kayla and Amy left to go "get something out of the limo" they had the driver take them back to Kayla's apartment where they told him we would not be needing his services anymore that evening. They came back in their cars and joined us and we had a BLAST the rest of the night! OH memories memories!



I had such a GREAT time out with the girlies... I love my sweet friend Jessica and would do anything for her! Here are some pictures from our fun night!

At our STRIP TEASE class! Oh yeah! I had a spray tan that day... as if you couldn't tell...At Kayla's apartment for the lingerie shower! Jess and I dancing at Opera! Dancing the night away - Ew I was so sweaty... and ORANGE!
On the way home in the back seat of Kayla's car.

Ugh... I was SO tired. It was WAY past my bedtime!

No comments: