Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hopkins Beach Week!

Our family took a family vacation for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOONG time... I am pretty sure we haven't done it since I was a freshman or sophomore in college. So, we rented a condo in Hilton Head Island this year and had SUCH a great time. I love my family and am so blessed to have such a great one. Before we went to the beach, we stopped in Savannah to celebrate baby Jac's 1st birthday!

Jac's first taste of cake... he's not too sure...
After his party, Jac was in desperate need of a nap!
Whit and Doug at thte beach... being goofy.
Me with baby Jac... what a handsome stud he is!
He LOVED to pole dance!
Baby Jac and Uncle Chris playing in the sand.
I said - everyone make a different face!
My sweet hubby and I on the beach.
Me with baby Jac.
The girls previously known as the Hopkins girls!
Chris was trying to make his sparkler make shapes.... I think.
Chris can always make baby Jac laugh.
Hoppy and Nana with baby Jac.
Chris with baby Jac.

No comments: