Wednesday, April 8, 2009

UPDATED Belly Shots...

I have had so many people asking for belly shots... This is SO depressing by the way...

Me this August - I was about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant here.... I miss these jeans... Yes, Christy - that is you beside me :) Sorry I cropped you out!


Me - the day I could no longer button my pants - October 12, 2008.


December 30, 2008 - the day I realized I can't really wear my own tee shirts anymore!


December 31, 2008 - Hello my favorite elastic pants! I think my butt sticks out as far as my belly now... lovely.



I've got my work cut out for me - I can't believe I have 17 more weeks to go. Let's just hope that doesn't mean 17 plus more pounds!!!


END OF JANUARY BELLY :) 11 AND A HALF WEEKS TO GO!!!!

February 14, 2009 ~ Valentine's Day ~ 9 weeks to go
End of February ~ 7 weeks to go!

April 7, 2009! 3 weeks to go!

4 comments:

ChelsandNoel said...

you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You look cute- I CAN'T WAIT! I found out I was pregnant yesterday! :-)

Unknown said...

Hillary...You look GORGEOUS AND GLOWING!!!! NOTHING to be ashamed about, my Dear!

Jenny B said...

you are one hot mama!!!!! Parker's so lucky to have you as his mommy!