Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ready or Not... Here He Comes!

Hey everyone! Things are going really well! Doctor Marcus came in and he says I'm 1 cm and 50% effaced. They just started me on pitocin to help things progress because I am having contractions, but I can't feel them yet. He also "finished" breaking my bag of waters, so that is all out of the way! He made it seem like he thought it would be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day.... but we'll see! Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes well and speedy :) XO - Hillary and the little Parkster!

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

I cannot believe you are blogging during labor, but you go girl!! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited. I don't even know you but I got tears in my eyes reading! I am so excited for you and I know you wanted a few more weeks but GOD IS IN CONTROL. My son came 5 weeks early very unexpectedly- but it all worked out.

I am thinking of you today and praying for you as labor is not easy!

Can't wait to come back in a few hours and check in. :-)

Pattyann said...

You know this weekend I saw that your anniversary was coming up and I thought I wonder if Parker will come on their anniversary.... And now he is! Good luck!!!

Laurel Tucker said...

YAY!! I'm so excited!! I'm praying for an easy and short day for you!