Sunday, April 19, 2009

Learning Life With Parker

It's definitely been a crazy week here in the Hull Family! We stayed in the hospital 5 and a half days and came home Saturday afternoon. Parker is 100% healthy according to all the doctor's at the hospital... we are so blessed to have such a healthy baby! Here are some of the pictures from the past few days!


OH - and today is Chris' 28th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! We love you!

Parker is SO good at posing for Mommy :)



Thinking really hard about what pose he is going to do next.


He got his first mohawk after his first sponge bath on Thursday.

I got to change my first diaper on Thursday! It was definitely a learning experience.

Nana loves baby Parker's little toes!

Parker and I taking our first walk on Thursday together! We walked the halls 4 times... it wasn't as easy as you may think...

Kristin came to visit Parker!

Daddy and Parker enjoying some kangaroo time ;) \

Jeffrey came to visit! Jeffrey married Chris and I exactly 2 years - to the hour - before Parker was born!

The first day I put on make up... and that was the last day I've done so since! Way too much work.

My 2nd family - the Testanis - came to visit!

Nana and Hoppy admiring Parker.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! This is the face I get every time I feed him. I love it!


Daddy giving Park some bottle time so mommy could have a break.

Jen and Brian came to visit too!

And so did Aunt Amy, Uncle Jeffrey and cousin Campbell.

Parker getting all ready to go to home!

About to leave the hospital! Waiting for my wheelchair to take me to the car. Parker was SO excited :)

Getting in the car!


WELCOME HOME PARKER JAMES!

When we finally got home from the hospital, all the Hopkins girls kids gathering up on the couch! As you can see, it was not an easy feat!


Parker has HUGE feet. HUGE! We are comparing his feet and cousin Kayley's feet - who is more than 6 months older than Parker!


Nana holding up just ONE day of diapers from Parker... oh... my... gosh...

Buddie may be a little jealous!