- Go to the public restrooms in an Office Depot.
- Go to the public restrooms in a Burger King - after going through the drive through and realizing I couldn't hold it until I got back to my office located less than half a mile from the restaurant.
- Go to the public restrooms in a Starbucks - after going through the drive through and realizing I couldn't hold it until I got to work located less than half a mile from the Starbucks.
- Go to the public restrooms inside Kroger.
- Go to the public restrooms inside Wal Mart.
- Go to the public restrooms inside the bank - after going through the drive through and realizing I couldn't hold it until I got back to work located less than half a mile from the bank.
- Go to the employee restroom here at work - because I was seriously concerned I wouldn't be able to make it back upstairs to the restrooms I normally use.
- Actually HAVE to make a pit stop in the MIDDLE of my hour long commute in the mornings on my way to work just to go to the restroom. Seriously?

UPDATES!!!!
I have my last baby shower this weekend - some super sweet friends at work are throwing it for me and it was such a nice surprise for them to offer to do so! I was not expecting one at all and when they offered to give one, I just couldn't get over how blessed I am to have such great friends! After the shower, my mom and I are going to head to the big Babies R Us and Target to get everything else we need for little Parker's arrival! I will feel MUCH better and MUCH more relaxed knowing we have everything we need for him!
~~~For some reason - I have a very scary feeling that Parker will be here soon - much sooner than I am ready for. Chris was actually born on a Easter Sunday 28 years ago - and for some reason I have a feeling we may be having the same situation this Easter Sunday! I don't know why I feel that way - maybe a mother instinct coming early? Pretty much all my "mother instincts" I have had so far have been WAY wrong - but surely one of them sooner or later will turn out to be right? WE'LL SEE!

I can definitely tell things are CH-CH-CH-CHANGING! He's moving much slower and more deliberate now - not the sparatic kicks and punches I used to feel. They are more of a elbow squeezing between my ribs and lungs, or a head getting a little farther SOUTH BOUND every day. I can feel the hiccups - normally 1-2 times a day for about 5 minutes each and I am 99% sure that most evenings when I finally get into bed, I can VERY clearly feel his teeny butt sticking up on my right upper tummy and his knee or heel sticking out of the left side of my tummy - and the head is WAAAAAAAAAY down. From the little body parts I can feel from the outside of my tummy, it's hard to imagine the things I feel being anything other than that... but I guess you never know! And he could still flip the other way, too... One of my favorite games to play with Parker is to very gently tap is little bottom when he's sticking it way up in my belly and he slides it down - but then his heel or knee sticks out even farther on my other side. So I gently tap his little foot and he moves again :)
~~~I have the start of my weekly doctor appointments on Monday and the doc will check my cervix to see if I'm dialated or effaced yet... YIKES! And MAYBE - he MAY just perscribe me to get another ultrasound to see the position/size of the baby. We'll just have to wait and see!!
~~~
I didn't blog after my last doctor appointment last week because I had not such great results. Not only had I gained 10 POUNDS in the 17 days I had last been there, but I was "severely dehydrated" and was told to drink drink drink up! ---- hence all the INSANE potty breaks I mention in the beginning of this blog! What is so strange is that the appointment that was 4 weeks ago - I hadn't had ANY weight gain -but I weighed the same exact weight THAT morning on my home scale as I did the past week! But for some reason - the scale at the doctor's office went up 10 lbs.?!?!? I have been weighing the same exact thing as I have the past 3 weeks on my home scale - no changes. I think my days of REALLY not peeking at my weight chart at the doc's office are coming close... I just don't think I want to know anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment