Sunday, April 12, 2009

2 Weeks To Go!

Two Weeks From Today! YIKES!!!
  • Carseat is installed in the Explorer!
  • Nursery is completely done!
  • Enough for about 3 days of clothes for Parker are washed... we are scared to wash more because we aren't quite sure what size he'll be!
  • All Parker's little blankets, sheets, etc are washed and ready!
  • Parker's diaper bag is all packed for the hospital!
  • My hospital overnight bag will be finished tonight and will stay by our door or in the back of the Explorer ready to go!

I think I'm ready... however... I have NEVER felt more unprepared for ANYTHING in my LIFE!!!!!

1 comment:

The Murphy Home said...

Hang on for the ride of your life.....it will be worth every bump, curve and spin you could ever experience.

Can't wait to come out and see you, the house and baby Parker!!!

This time I get to make you a meal. ;)

Hugs and PLEASE keep us posted!!!!