Welcome to the world Parker James Hull! He was born 6:55 PM via a last minute c-section. He weighs 6 lbs 11 oz and is 20.25 inches. And he is absolutely precious :) I am EXHAUSTED and will update more tomorrow :) XoXo-The Hull Family
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

16 comments:
Beautiful Baby!!! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Love to all, Kitty
Gosh, I checked the blog every 30 minutes for baby photos! Way to go Hill and Chris, he is beautiful---and all that hair!!!!
The Murphy Family send ALL of you so much Love and Happiness. We can not wait to see the New Hull Family.
You look fabulous and Parker is precious!!!! Love Kate and Leo!
Congratulations! He's beautiful just like his mommy and daddy. Get some rest tonight. We love you all!
Yay! Congrats! He is precious!
Congratulations Hillary and Chris. What a perfect way to celebrate your anniversary today!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! Get lots of rest tonight! Your world will never be the same - in an amazing way. Enjoy these first moments with your son!
The suspense was killing me all day!! I'm sure it was killing you more. :) Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you keep up the blog (in your spare time, right?). I love living vicariously through you. LIOB, MB.
What a sweetheart!! He looks like Chris!! Great job Hill and Congrats to the whole Hull family!!
love, Kristin
Congrats!! He's adorable! What an anniversary present!
soooo happy for you- your life is changed for the best!
Congrats Chris & Hillary! He is so precious! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the little guy:)
Congratulations Hillary and Chris! So glad Parker has arrived safely - he is beautiful! Can't wait to see him in person. xoxoxo Torrie
Awww, I hope you got lots of rest & are feeling great today! He's absolutely precious & I can't wait to meet him!! I'm glad everything is well! Love you guys!
Yay! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment