Hey guys! Parker still has NO progression... the doctor is really pressing for a C-section and I really don't want to do one. Just please, please, please pray that he'll drop and God's will will be done. Thank you - Love - Chris, Hillary and Parker
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hillary, i have been thinking about you all day. When my sister had my nephew she went through everything you are thinking right now, and now she swears the c-section was the best decision. Your doctor knows best and just trust in him. Parker will be here before you know it and you wont event remember how worried you felt. Good Luck! I will keep checking for updates.--Blair
Hill, A C-section is NOT THAT BAD!! I have had 2. Just think, if you have a c-section, it's over in 1 hour and you will be holding Parker in your hands. Really, the scar is so small and so low. Your doctor knows what is best. Love, Karen
Hey Hill, I keep checking up on you when class gets boring. I have to agree that you're doctor will know what is best. A long hard labor might not be good for you or Parker at this point. While a C-section does sound scary it has a few pluses: 1. you won't have to make the pushing face, grunts, or breathing sounds which seem SO attractive on the labor and delivery shows. 2. you don't have to worry about possibly going to the restroom on yourself while pushing (I've heard it happens). 3. you won't get sweaty from the hard work of labor so you will look happy and refreshed for the pics of you in the bed that everyone will want to take after delivery. And everyone will say "She makes labor look so easy!"
That's as far as I have gotten on my list to myself if I have to have on in September. Love ya'll! PA
T H I R T E E N
-
Let's sidestep the part where I address the 22-month blog absence and
instead consider today's post as nothing but an abnormally long Instagram
caption. I...
Our Blog and Embracing the Crazy
-
It's been awhile. I promised myself I would start blogging again and I
always said I could find time, but I have to be honest... I haven't found
time. Lif...
-
I'm not one for making my private thoughts public- it's quite
uncomfortable, but I've realized that sometimes sharing hard things can be
healing.
Th...
Finally!!!
-
We are finally going to be able to bring our son Joseph home! We leave in
nine days to travel to China to meet him and make him a Milam forever!
Please p...
Days gone by
-
Giving up on blogging came easy. At first.
And then I started missing updating my blog because I know that I am going
to miss looking back and wondering at ...
Peyton David Tucker
-
Peyton David Tucker arrived July 29th at 12:55 pm. He weighed 8 pounds, 9
ounces and was 20 1/4 inches. The whole family is in love!
all.of.me.
-
i didn't watch this live due to time well spent with my parents, BUT this
jennifer nettles and john legend cover of "all of me" is out of this world.
JUMPING INTO EASTER!
-
Hope yall are having a blessed holy week.
Hey, even Jesus likes trampolines!
[image:
http://www.atlantictrampolines.co.uk/blog...
Want to read more?
-
If you're new to our blogs, you might be in a similar situation as we were
in. We welcome you to read and pray you find comfort in knowing you aren't
alone...
Some Pinterest Crafts
-
I thought these pom pom bookmarks were adorable. I had some left over
orange yarn and decided to give it a try. I tied my tail onto the shorter
piece bef...
Fall is in the Air!
-
I LOVE fall time and this year is no different. I love it most of all
because it means Christmas is right around the corner. I love the crisp
air, fal...
-
Ok, what's up with the new blogger site? Gotta admit...haven't even been on
here in months, but I finally had an itch to post a blog and now I can't
even f...
Yowza - It's mid-April!?!?
-
*Denial...*
I can't believe it's nearing the end of April. Clearly, I'm not a
"blogger" if my last post was in January when we found out we were having a
...
March Photo a Day: Before / After
-
So I know that I owe you March 11-19, but let's just say the iPad ate my
blogpost. No, really, it did. I'm still angry about it. I had this great
post of...
march 5th
-
it's monday and i'm behind in my weekly update. nothing new about that :)
BUT, something very new is...
HAVEN STARTED SCHOOL! yes, yes we're fully aware it's...
1.11.11
-
my little girl's birthday. it is such a cliche, but man, time really flies!
when i think back to that night of her birth, which (thankfully?) i can
remembe...
Edward "Beau" George Bailey, II
-
Uncle Ed (Rena's Uncle) passed on 3-7-11 after a short 50 years of life. He
fought as hard and as long as he could. I had the honor to know him and be
a pa...
Preview of our "Adventure Family Day"
-
My heart is still having issues from this activity of the day.
*no people or animals were harmed, unless a certain someone's screaming
hurt the ears of the...
Ethiopia: Wednesday
-
Hey Guys, we finally got power back when we got home last night. Wednesday
was a great day. We went to the Bethany Office and met with our social
worker ...
Happy Birthday, Mr. Deese
-
A few weeks ago, we celebrated the 29th birthday of Mr. Deese!! We ate
outside at one of his favorite places & went dancing...all with great pals.
So fun! ...
New Pictures!
-
His hat finally fits! He's hit 8 lbs this week!
Just over 5 weeks old!
Two of the most precious little feet in the world!
Our little boy! One month ol...
Photos AWOL!
-
I have had one of my biggest fears happen to me. Several years ago when I
switched from film to digital pics I had the thought, what if I ever lost
picture...
Thanksgiving in Florida
-
Hello fellow bloggers and stalkers! I apologize for my lax attitude towards
blogging lately- but hey I was in Florida in 70 degree weather for 10 days,
so ...
4 comments:
Hillary, i have been thinking about you all day. When my sister had my nephew she went through everything you are thinking right now, and now she swears the c-section was the best decision. Your doctor knows best and just trust in him. Parker will be here before you know it and you wont event remember how worried you felt. Good Luck! I will keep checking for updates.--Blair
Hill,
A C-section is NOT THAT BAD!! I have had 2. Just think, if you have a c-section, it's over in 1 hour and you will be holding Parker in your hands. Really, the scar is so small and so low.
Your doctor knows what is best.
Love,
Karen
Hey Hill, I keep checking up on you when class gets boring. I have to agree that you're doctor will know what is best. A long hard labor might not be good for you or Parker at this point. While a C-section does sound scary it has a few pluses:
1. you won't have to make the pushing face, grunts, or breathing sounds which seem SO attractive on the labor and delivery shows.
2. you don't have to worry about possibly going to the restroom on yourself while pushing (I've heard it happens).
3. you won't get sweaty from the hard work of labor so you will look happy and refreshed for the pics of you in the bed that everyone will want to take after delivery. And everyone will say "She makes labor look so easy!"
That's as far as I have gotten on my list to myself if I have to have on in September. Love ya'll! PA
Hey Hil! Gosh, I'm so excited for you!! I've been following all day. Parker is doing exactly what Maddox did. Love you and am praying for you
Post a Comment