Tuesday, April 7, 2009

UPDATE FROM HARLEE JANE!

Wow! I am so happy right now! And can't stop laughing! Many of you who have been Whole Hull followers for awhile now know that Chris and I had to part with our foster dog, Harlee Jane, this past fall. We miss her SOOOOO dearly but we get updates from her new family every so often and we got another one today! Here is what her new mommy had to say! I love it!
~~~~
Harlee Jane is doing great. She's a lot of fun & has her nose in everything! Her friend, Sophie, is a huge great dane. Buster ( the cat ) & Harlee are friends at last. I plan to go to Va. sometime in May -- it will be a big adventure for Harlee. My sister has 2 beagles, a few cats, a parrot & 5 horses. She lives on 9 acres & there's never a dull moment. Later in the summer we will go to the Keys to see Amy & her sister, Rachel. Dogs rule in the Keys -- Harlee will love it. Rachel lives on the water with a little beach!Hope all is well with you -- I'm sure you're excited about the new baby arriving soon.Take care,Tina


I LOVE THIS ONE! HA HA HA H! That cat looks like she is about to attack!





1 comment:

Whitney said...

My fav is the one of Harlee drinking from the fountain. Buddie would be so jealous!!!