Still no progression.
Um - anyone who ever tries to go natural - God Bless You! Contractions started to be felt around 8:30 am or so - and by 11 am I was DONE. Honestly - worst pain I've ever felt and ever want to feel.
Epidural came in about 12:30 or 1 and I feel great now. I have a little monitor by my bed that tells me when I'm contracting and I feel nada. Unforunately, Parker is NOT moving down. He's still super high and I guess he just wasn't ready to come out even though my water broke. So - I'm sitting up super straight - hoping that gravity takes a tolls here some time and pushes him down. I haven't dialated ANY more... we're hoping some changes come soon!
My doc is here til 7 am tomorrow - WORST case scenario - we will do an emergency c-section if still no progression by tomorrow morning. Please pray that my fat baby moves down :) They are saying that he is probably a LARGE BABY since he won't move down.... all I have to say is THANK YOU LORD FOR EPIDURALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

3 comments:
Relax and let Parker do his thing, he'll come when he is ready. Until then I would send someone down to the gift shop for a magazine and maybe toe-nail polish (if you haven't painted them lately) and give Parker a high five for not coming SUPER fast because then you might NOT have been able to have an epidural!!!
Hey Hill, praying for you. Tell Chris to call me.
Jeffrey
Wow, I am impressed by all the updates! I feel as though I'm not missing a beat. Praying for a safe arrival of Parker! I can't wait :)
Post a Comment