Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Today!

I had my weekly check up today with my doc and all is good! I gained another two pounds - which brings my weight gain according to the doctor right at 47 lbs. BLAH! They never mention anything about my weight - I think after the lady nearly made me cry last week they know to stop saying anything. And today I was RIGHT in between a certain _ _ 8 and _ _ 9 and she put the _ _ 8 chart for me! :) Thanks Nurse Tatum!

Anyway - the appointment went really well. Parker's heart beat was pretty fast - but we decided it was mostly due to the cinnamon rasin bagel I smothered in butter this morning for breakfast :) And - he checked everything and I am not dialated at all - which gave me a HUGE sigh of relief! It was so nice to know that Park's not ready to come out. He did tell me to go ahead and pack my bags tonight and to keep them by the door or in my trunk - just in case - but that he very well expected me to be at his office again next week - and not in the hospital :) Let's hope he's right!

THE NURSERY IS REALLY NEARLY DONE AND I CANNOT WAIT TO POST PICTURES OF HOW AWESOME IT LOOKS! But I want to wait til it's pretty much done. I only have a few more things to do! Very exciting! YAY!!!!!

I also had my last baby shower this past weekend and all I can say is I am SO blessed :) Thank you so much to all my RC ladies who provided me and Parker with so much love and so many wonderful gifts! I truly have EVERYTHING I need now for Parker's arrival!
Here are some pix of my shower this weekend!








THE AWESOME SPREAD THEY HAD GOIN' ON! I was seriously IN LOVE with this food - it was DELISH! I went back for seconds - and thirds - and forths - and took it all home and had it for dinner! :)


2 comments:

Meaghan said...

I hope you will still find a little time to keep blogging once little Parkster gets here! I'm enjoying it so much! :D You look beautiful, and I can't wait to see your son!

keight dukes said...

blue baby bootie petit-fours from henri's! i had those at my shower last weekend too! so small, and so dangerous! you look great and jesse and i cant wait to see little parker pics! love BOTH of your blogs.