OTHER than that, the visit went great! 2 more lbs gained - UGH - but Park's health/heart beat was great, my health was great - can't ask for anything better.... AND.... I'm still not dialated. When he finally told me, I can't even tell you the relief that came over me. This just helps me to know that I AM NOT READY yet. I need these last few weeks... NEED them.
I am also SUPER excited cause at my next appointment, a week from today, I get to see Parker inside me again! He's doing an US to see how big he is and if/when he should induce me. Since I was such a huge baby (more than 9 lbs) the doc is a bit worried about me delivering such a huge baby. "I'm not a fan of delivering line backers...", says the doc... THANK YOU LORD!So - the doc never did officially change my due date in his calendar, but after my last US noted that Park should be considered "full term" on April 26, the doc seemed pretty confident that I would have him much earlier than my "original" due date of May 5. So - that is why the title is week 38 (which is what it is if I'm due April 26) and week 37 (which is what I'd be about if I was due May 5). So - anyway! That's the update! No babies from this little lady in the next week - I think!
The doc's famous last words today.... "Enjoy these last few days/weeks of quiet... it's about to get REALLY noisy in your home!" Thanks a lot Marcus!
Til next time, my feet are up and trying to keep this baby in me a little bit longer!

No comments:
Post a Comment