Friday, April 24, 2009

6 days at home - and still getting the hang of it!

Here are a few pix I took of Parker last night while we were waiting for daddy to get home :) How precious?!?





Parker, my mom, Buddie, Jack and I went for a nice LONG and HOT walk today around our neighborhood. We had so much fun and Parker slept through the whole thing :)
Here are some pictures!

No, I did not walk both dogs and Park at the same time! Mom walked Jack and I pushed Parker and held onto Buddie's leash :)


Me and Park in front of our perfect for our family home :) We still have a blue bow on our mail box from Park's welcoming home day!

It was hard keeping the sun off his precious skin! He also refuses to keep his mittens on! He has super long and sharp nails and is forever scratching himself - so we try to keep them on all the time - but I am going to give up here pretty soon. He is way too smart!

After our walk - we were all so hot so we laid Park in his pack and play changing table turned the den fan on! He loved it!


Because of daddy's work/school schedule - right now - until next week - he only gets about 30 minutes of Parker time every day - which is REALLY hard on him and I just feel terribly about it. Last night when daddy came home, he gave mommy a kiss and immediately scooped up his precious son and cuddled him until he went to bed. Here are a few pictures of it - I love it :)
Also - yesterday - Kaci - who just happens to live out in the boonies like we do - was in our part of the neighborhood yesterday and stopped by to introduce Parker to Emma Grace - who was born just 4 weeks before Parker! It was great to chat with another new mommy and talk about all the crazy things we have been going through - I won't scare any of you with all the gory details, but it was great to have you over Kaci! I'm so glad I have you living near me up here in NO MAN'S LAND! :)

Our other sweet friend - Kim - had her baby girl, Aislynn, exactly one week before Parker was born so she and Emma Grace are going to be fighting over Parker one day for sure :) Hopefully we'll all still live around here so they can grow up together! It's been so fun going through my pregnancy with 2 sweet friends and talking and comparing stories. Don't know what I'd do without these ladies! Here are some pictures of Parker and Emma Grace! Emma Grace got ALL dolled up to meet Parker - but he was just chill-axin in his diaper and tee shirt :) Sorry Emma!
Jack and Buddie are still trying to figure out what the heck to do with Parker. Sometimes when Buddie is just looking up at me begging me to play with him and his ball while I'm feeding Parker - I can tell he's just thinking - "When is that dumb baby that takes up all your time going to leave?!?" They are doing really well adjusting - and we are really trying to give them as much attention as possible. They still get to sleep in bed with mommy and daddy - so they aren't suffering terribly!

This was Jack and Buddie last night - I thought it was hilarious that Buddie's face was right in Jack's butt! They are REALLY bonding lately!

No comments: